Who are you?
We are Work Well. We are part of South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
Our mission is to support people who are unemployed in achieving their own career goals. We believe everyone can work, and people should have choice about the type of work they want to do, and when to do it.
Our vision for the future is a society where everyone can work, if they want to.
Our values are:
- Person-centred: we don’t tell people what to do, we give them information so they can make their own career decisions.
- Empowering: we don’t do things for people, we give them tools so they can do things themselves.
- Inspiring: we don’t just help people find a job, we help them set long term career goals for the life they want to live.
What do you do?
We provide a range of services across South London and beyond, including:
- One-to-one employment coaching for people who are using services at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. You need to be referred to this by your therapist or care coordinator. Further details can be found here.
- Free information, advice and templates for anyone to use, developed by our clients and employment specialists. Click here for articles and printable templates.
Are we a mental health service?
No, Work Well is not a mental health service. However we work closely with mental health professional at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, as our key priority is increasing wellbeing and improving lives.
If you need support with mental health issues, there are many organisations that can help.