Keith joined Work Well in May 2018 after losing his job as a result of his poor mental health the previous year. He was seen by a Work Well career coach regularly to help build his confidence and move into paid work. Here is his story.
Join our mailing list
Receive free tips and advice regularly in your email inbox. Click below to join our mailing list.
Did you know that January and February are usually the best months to apply for jobs? Join us for the Work Well Christmas Open Day to find out how Work
Did you know that January and February are usually the best months to apply for jobs? Join us for the Work Well Christmas Open Day to find out how Work Well could help you or someone you know struggling with their mental health, find paid work.
Drop in between 10am – 3pm for:
- Information on how Work Well could help you find paid work
- Employment advice from our Recruitment Specialist
- Learn about budgeting, benefits entitlement and ‘better off in work’ calculations
- Christmas Arts & Crafts workshop
- Free mince pies and hot drinks
Drop by whenever you like but please let us know you plan on coming by if you can – all are welcome!
Year Around Event (2018) GMT
Work Well Office
1 Spare Street