At Work Well, we work to support people in achieving their own career goals. We believe everyone can work, and people should have choice about the type of work they want to do, and when to do it.
Our vision for the future is a society where everyone can work, if they want to. Could you play a part in making this vision a reality?
Why choose Work Well?
We are part of South London and Maudsley (SLaM) NHS Foundation Trust, at the forefront of mental health care, support and research. As part of SLaM, you will have access to a generous benefits package.
Our workforce is diverse and made up of talented individuals from all walks of life, so you’ll be sure to feel welcome as part of our team.
Site: Inner London (some working from home)
Grade: NHS Band 5 (£30,786 – £37,841 per annum inc of HCAS, pro-rata for part time)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (30 hours per week option available)
Closing: 06/12/2021 23:59
About the role:
As an employment specialist at Work Well, you will be responsible for helping unemployed people with mental health problems to find work. This includes:
- Working closely with clients to identify their barriers to work and develop solutions to help them find work quickly.
- Communicating and engaging with local employers to identify suitable job opportunities.
- Managing your own diary and workload under minimal supervision, being flexible and adapting to change in uncertain times.
- Working with mental health professionals, support organisations, family members and carers when necessary to help clients get the support they need for returning to work.
- Keeping clear and accurate records of the work you do using digital technology.
- Working to agreed performance targets and quality standards, continually evaluating your own progress and working to achieve the highest possible standards in your work.
Watch our video to learn more about working for Work Well!
Looking for something else? You can also register for job alerts on the NHS website.