We are keen to link with local organisations to ensure that Work Well reaches the people who need it most. If you work with people who may benefit from Work Well, we would love to hear from you.
We can provide the following:
- An experienced member of our team can come to your organisation to tell you more about Work Well and see how we can help your service users
- We can give you free copies of our flyers and posters
- We can set up a unique referral pathway for your organisation, ensuring that your service users are contacted quickly – this could include having a named Career Coach for your organisation, who could even be based with you for a set time each week/month
- We can attend regular team meetings / events at your organisation to keep you updated about Work Well
- We can send you our monthly e-newsletter
And we can even provide a FREE mental health awareness workshop for you and your staff.
Here is what a referrer of Work Well had to say about the service:
“I’d just like to say a big thank you for what you have done for my client and what you continue to do with him. It’s difficult to find providers who are so passionate and dedicated like yourself, to go to the lengths that you do for such vulnerable people. The improvement in my clients overall mental state, attitude to work and his conduct is unrecognisable, it’s as though I’m dealing with a complete different individual. He’s so much happier, very positive and his willingness to look for work is incredible.
You were able to help someone who was at his lowest and turn things around, by helping him with his housing situation, which took an age to sort out because other providers failed to live up to what they promised they did.”
To find out more about collaborating with Work Well, please fill out the form below and we shall be in touch as soon as possible.